General Electricity Company of Libya (GECOL) hereby announces extension call for open tender recruitment of consulting offices to develop the specifications of transmission networks (400-220 Kv) .Thus, all competitive companies which have the required technical and financial capabilities which qualifies them to compete in this tender are kindly invited to buy brochure specifications which will be available at the Development Tenders Committee in GECOL headquarter office ,Swani Road / Tripoli from 2/05/2023 until 31/05/2023 at 14:00 of the announcement in exchange for a sum of money of (2000) Libyan dinars paid either in cash or a bank chequeat the Company's financial Dept. Naser Street/Tripoli.
All companies should comply the following conditions:
• Official registration at GECOL before open tender.
• The consultant company Shall has experience not less than fifteen years in the same subject tender, and provide a list of such projects especially in North Africa and the Middle East.
• Offers shall be submitted in accordance with the general conditions and technical specifications outlined in the tender documents.
• Offers must be submitted in one original and three copy (three technical and three financial) offers,each consists of four red waxed and stamped envelopes, plus softcopy as well as unpriced offer.
• Prices must be written in letters & figures.
• Tendering is done in the presence of the authorized persons from all competitive companies.
• Tender validity must be for not less than six months.
• The stamp tax according to the Libyan tax law.
• Must be taken into account to calculate the expenses of the cost of open LC inside and outside Libya.
• Tender deadline for submitting on Thursday 15/06/2023.
• Submitting an initial letter of guarantee (a bid bond) covering at least 0.5% (half a percent) of the total amount set forth in the tender documents, and 2% as final insurance paid when selecting the best offer. This is done by letter of credit ora bankcheque endorsed by a commercial bank that is operating in Libya.
• Offers shall be submitted on the company official papers which participating in the tender showing its logo, officially-authorized persons, full address (telephone number, email, etc.) on the envelopes.
• SEALED PROPOSALS will be received until the closing date and time.
Submit: Via Commercial Carrier or personally by appointment with single point of contact:
The contact point is : Secretary of the Development Tender Committee at:
Name: Abdullah Elhadad .
General Electricity Company of Libya (GECOL).
SMobile No.: +218912202420
For any technical inquiries, please call +00218214807288 during the official working time